Cookies are the small files, which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, while you are visiting different websites. A cookie usually contains the name of the website, its lifespan and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used to visit the website.
Cookie files policy
- Due to sharing the contents of hibnerstudio.pl website, we used the so called cookies, that is the information saved by the server on the end-user’s device, that the servers can later read off said device or other services that similar or identical in nature. In the following document, information regarding cookies also applies to other technologies used by our services. Cookie files are I.T. data, usually in a form of a text file, that are store on the hibnerstudio.pl end user’s device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website, time they were stored on a device and a unique number.
- Cookie files are used for:
- Tailoring the contents of the website to user preferences and optimizing the use of a website; they allow to recognize the end user’s device and display the website in a specific, customized manner,
- Creating stats, that allow to understand how do the end users navigate through the website, which in turn allow for upgrading the structure and contents of the website,
- Keeping user’s session on the website open (after logging in), so that the user does not have to input his username and password for each and every subpage on the site,
- Providing customized advertising contents for the end user.
- Within the hibnerstudio.pl website, we may use the following types of cookie files:
- “necessary” cookie files, which allow using the options provided by the website, like authenticating cookie files used for authenticating services on our website,
- Cookie files used to provide security, like files used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the service,
- Cookie files allowing to collect information on how this website is being used,
- "Functional" cookies, allowing to "remember" the user-selected settings and personalize the user interface, for example in terms of the language or region, the used font size, appearance, etc.
- "Advertisement" cookies, allowing users to deliver advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser), by default allows storage of cookies in the end-users’ device. The users can make, at any time, changes to the cookie settings. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser or inform about them every time you enter in a web site. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (of the web browser). Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the end-user device, and therefore will store and access to this information on the end-users’ device
- Cookies can be placed on the hibnerstudio.pl end-user’s device and then used by the cooperating advertisers, research companies and providers of multimedia applications.
How to turn off cookies in a web browser?